The Sirtfood Diet green juice is a major part of the Sirtfood Diet. It is included amongst the recipes included in the Best Sirtfood Recipes page so we thought it would be helpful to include the recipe separately here. Even if you have no intention of following the diet, the juice is packed full of nutrients and would be a great addition to a regular diet. One important thing to note: We have researched carefully and you absolutely need to make this in a juicer, NOT a blender (or a Nutribullet or food processor or anything else other than a juicer). We have tried both ways out and can report that the blended version is a nasty tasting sludge, the juiced version is a reasonably nice tasting juice!
The Sirtfood Diet green juice will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge, so it’s well worth making up a big batch to save time. We usually make the juices up the night before to save time in the mornings. This Sirtfood Diet green juice is packed with nutrient rich Sirtfoods, great for anyone wanting a bit of a health boost and essential for anyone following the Sirtfood Diet.
- 75g kale
- 30g rocket
- 5g parsley
- 2 celery sticks
- ½ green apple
- 1cm ginger
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon matcha green tea
- Juice all the ingredients apart from the lemon and the matcha green tea.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the green juice by hand.
- Pour a small amount of green juice into a glass and stir in the matcha. Add the rest of the green juice into the glass and stir again.
- Drink straight away or save for later.